Local pick up only due the extreme shipping cost.
Custom Order - Red Oak Hardwood -Length 9' and tapered 1.5" to .875 at tip.
Custom Order - Teak Wood (Very Expensive) Hardwood- Length 8.5' (102") and Tapered 1.5" to .75" at tip. This pole was made extra and is available for purchase. See Sale items.
Wing Chun -Tapered Pole - Note: Shipping of poles is extremely expensive. See disclaimer below regarding shipping poles. Local Pickup in Houston Area - no problem.
- Made from Red Oak unless a custom order. Note: Prices change for custom order depending on wood type etc.
- 8'-6" (102") length - custom orders -1.5" tapered to 1.125" Price $175 + shipping/handling
- 7'-6" (90") length with 1.375" tapered to 1" Diameter at tip. Price $160 + shipping/handling
- 6' (72") length with 1.375" tapered to 1" Diameter at tip. Price $140 + shipping/handling
- Custom sizes available - Contact / Request a Quote
- Custom wood types - at current wood cost and availability of wood type/Species.
- The best way to store a pole is on the flat horizontal surface.
- Proper storage of poles is also imperative. Poles should remain in a Climate controlled environment area.
- Poles should not be leaned against a wall or supported horizontally at different points over long periods of time. Doing so will cause bending or bowing.
- Cutaway Products use Tung Oil for finish, which enables re-applying periodically and recommended. Re-applying allows absorption and helps with humidity fluctuation.
- The poles Cutaway Products produces from-Red Oak are good in strength, flexibility and hardness and perform very well Under normal use.
- Any pole is breakable when extreme force or abused over the limitations of material limits is exerted.
- Some poles may have very slight bends which increase the longer the pole is. Some poles are produced by Laminating which can help in preventing but sometime slight bowing is unavoidable with long poles. Poles with bowing deemed unacceptable are not sold.
- Shipped Poles: Due to the high cost in shipping poles - Cutaway Products has a no liability and no return policy once a pole ships. Poles are tested and pictures taken prior to shipping, being packaged, and once packaged. Video of poles as well if requested can be sent. You will receive a tracking number and Signature Required for shipped poles. All poles sold and shipped by Cutaway Products are tested and perform to standard use. Any pole not meeting that standard will not be shipped. Poles are packaged securely for shipping. Call for a quote.