Custom Order - Red Oak Hardwood -Length 9' and tapered 1.5" to .875 at tip.
Custom Order - Teak Wood (Very Expensive) Hardwood- Length 8.5' (102") and Tapered 1.5" to .75" at tip. This pole was made extra and is available for purchase. See Sale items.
Wing Chun -Tapered Pole
- Made from Red Oak or Hickory unless a custom order. Note: Prices change for custom order depending on wood type etc.
- Laminated for strength and straightness
- 7'-6" (90") length with 1.25" tapered to 1" Diameter at tip. Price $150 + shipping/handling.
- 6' (72") length with 1.25" tapered to 1" Diameter at tip. Price $140 + Shipping/handling.
- Custom sizes available - Contact / Request a Quote
- Custom wood types - at current wood cost and availability of wood type/Species.
- Note: Shipping is very expensive on Poles. Contact for shipping Quote.
- Poles can be up to 10 feet for local pickup in Houston Area. (avoid shipping).
- The best way to store a pole is on the flat horizontal surface or straight vertically in a pole stand.
- Proper storage of poles is also imperative. Poles should remain if all possible in a Climate controlled environment (Air Conditioned) if all possible.
- Poles should not be leaned against a wall or supported horizontally at different points over long periods of time. Doing so will cause bending or bowing.
- Cutaway Products use Tung Oil for finish, which enables re-applying periodically and recommended. Re-applying allows absorption and helps with humidity fluctuation.
- The poles Cutaway Products produces from-Red Oak/Hickory are good in strength, flexibility and hardness and perform very well Under normal use.
- Any pole is breakable when extreme force or abused over the limitations of material limits is exerted.
- Some poles may have very slight bends which increase the longer the pole is. Laminating does help in preventing but sometime slight bowing is unavoidable with long poles. Poles with bowing deemed unacceptable are not sold.